domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

Missing Michael Jackson

MICHAEL JACKSON
(1958 - 2009)

I was just a child when the first tunes sounded in my head and I fell in love. Dreadful zombies were dancing in the unison commanded by a man in red. Spectacular dances full of sequins made me feel a powerful admiration for a magical entity, for an unbeatable-talented man. I grew up holding his hand, listening to his music, I fell in love with his moves and wanted to be as unbelievable as he was; but I was content being just one of his fans. I idolized him and dreamt about him. There were people who defamed and wanted him to be destroyed, but I never abandoned him. I followed him in the distance, I could never ever have him near. The opportunity was getting close and close, but unfortunately he passed away… My tears welled up as a furious swell. Dead!! My mind didn't believe it, my heart was absolutely obliterated.

I still listening to him, gazing at him singing and dancing. My heart wants it to be a lie and think that he didn't pass; but it's just a dream, since my man in the mirror died leaving a deep sorrow in my heart. My smooth criminal won't dance over the moon any more. In the closet of my shivers will be kept my cry of pain. In his song he always sang "You are not alone", but he's gone too soon…

By Myself

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario